Only $89 (Regularly $129)
After viewing this training video, you’ll know where to look for your encounter rate, visit count, settlement amount and much more important information for the effective management of the RHC.
- The purposes of the RHC Cost Report
- How your encounter rate is determined?
- Encounters & the CR – where do you get your data?
- The three sections of the cost report
- Adjustments (carve-outs) to the CR?
- Re-classifications on the CR?
- Non RHC Cost Report Impact
- Medicare Bad Debt on the CR?
- Flu & Pneumonia logs & the CR?
- Productivity Requirements: is this for real?
- Accrual of physician/owner salary?
- Reasonable compensation?
- Types of physician compensation agreements?
- Medical Director’s compensation?
- Physician compensation allocation?
- Rent for RHC paid to RHC owner: limitations on cost?
- Sole Proprietor/Partnership vs other types of ownership?
- Importance of filing the CR in a timely manner?
- Breakdown of CR settlement?
- Settlement reality: when do you get your money from the CR?
- Rate adjustment as a result of the CR?
- Are the numbers on the cost report correct ?
- Questions you should be asked by those preparing your CR?
- Questions YOU should ask those preparing your CR?
- How the Free-standing & Provider-Based CR is different?
- Hospital-based CR issues & their impact on the RHC “bottom-line”