J. E. (Jim) Estes, the owner & sole consultant with Horizon Services, Inc. dba Healthcare Horizons, Bartlesville, Okla., has an established record of excellence as a Healthcare System Administrator, consultant and trainer, with clients in forty-five states. Mr. Estes is a frequent trainer at local, state, regional and national conferences and speaks at numerous conferences and workshops annually.
- Current Secretary-Treasurer of the Board of Directors, Nat’l. Assoc. of RHCs
- (42) years Healthcare experience
- Rural Health Clinic Consultant since 1989
- Services include feasibility, CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP, evaluations, cost reports, new clinic conversion, Policy Manual, training and more!
- Founding Administrator of multi-location R.H.C.
- Founding Administrator of a Tribal Health System in Oklahoma
- Served on RHC Transition Team for Texas BCBS
- Appointed to Oklahoma Governor’s Task Force on Substance Abuse
- Founding Director & Family Therapist in Family Services Agency
- Criminal Justice Experience (Probation Officer)
- Community Development-Activation Consultant
- Substance Abuse Treatment and Prevention Consultant
- Past President of the Board of Oklahoma Rural Health Assoc.
- Designed Primary Care Facility & Wellness Centers
- Frequent presenter at National, Regional and State RHC Conferences
- B.S. Degree in Behavioral Sciences & Education
- Certified META Therapist, Educator & Communications Specialist
- Certified Secondary Education Teacher
- Married 44 years, (2) married children, two grandsons, one granddaughter
2308 County Road 3007
Bartlesville, OK 74003
(918) 336-6269 Fax